cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mike26
On our wavelength

How do I sign up (and pay) to watch TNT sports for premier league football and champions league etc. Cannot find any link in the app or via my VM account.

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Superstar

You need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone  and select the option to make changes to your account.

Mike26
On our wavelength

Thanks, just done that. VM sent a link to my mobile to change package (then call auto ended) but it does not include an option to choose TNT Sports. So I am back to square 1. Any further advice?

You could try selecting the "leaving option" which will put you through to retentions, they will be able to add TNT without the need to renew your contract. 🤞

The other option when phoning is don't select any of the options and you will be put in a queue to speak to someone. 🤞

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Mike26 

When I select the Subscriptions app from the app folder on my 360 and click on TNT Sports there's a message saying, "You'll need to speak to our team by calling 0800 052 0701"

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

1701-e
Fibre optic

It must be account dependent on being able to add different services via the 360 app.  I have the option to add TNT okay but if I want to add uhd sky sports I have to ring in 

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Hey @Mike26  have you tried the subscriptions app on the box itself? Just go to apps and scroll all the way to the right and pick Subscriptions. 

failing they have you tried to add it via MyVM? Both these options should be available