cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second box not working

gillhoose
On our wavelength

I recently had a flood in my kitchen. This is where my second v6 box is located. It was in my bedroom. The cables are still there in my bedroom. I contacted Vm to ask advice and they told me all I have to do is plug the box back in to the bedroom. I have done this. I have a perfect wifi connection. However I have an error code cs2004. I can’t get any of my tv channels at all but can watch all of the on demand services. I’ve been waiting to speak with Vm In this stupid and pointless WhatsApp messaging service because the chat is never on. Can someone please help. I’m sure there should be another cable plugged in to this box. I know my old sky system was just plug and play and didn’t require anything other than the hdmi and power cable but virgin are obviously not the advanced. Please help I’m at my wits end and posting for a service I’m not receiving. 

2 REPLIES 2

SpacePhoenix
Fibre optic

Have you reconnected the Coax cable?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A few bits here.

Firstly the CSxxxx error code you cite is a Horizon TV360 code, not a TiVo-platform V6 one. I've moved your post to the TV360 section instead.

Secondly, in addition to checking whether the co-ax cable which provides live broadcast channels to your TV360 is inserted, do you have a multiroom subscription on your bill?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks