cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings gone!

Hooliemoolie
Joining in

Had the Virgin TV box for 7 months now. Yesterday it would turn on and  you could view guide and select channels but nothing would play. Turned the box off and then back on again and it then worked. 

Today, all recordings have gone and all future recordings have been cancelled. Is there any way to get my recordings back? Why would it do this? Not very reliable considering its only 7 months old 😳

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Hooliemoolie 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you for letting us know. Can I ask if you can still see the recordings if you click My Shows then Recently Deleted? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ashleigh_C 

I'm sorry but that function isn't available on the 360 boxes, the My Shows and Recently Deleted folder  is only available on the older tivo and V6 boxes.

Hi @Hooliemoolie 

It sounds like you may have a faulty hard drive.

What happens if you pause a live program and then play it back?

Try to set up a new recording (any program) and post on here any error message/codes that appear such as CS6002 Could not find hard drive.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Hooliemoolie, how has everything been?

Did the advice help or are you still having some issues? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?