cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mini box won't record

dilluminati
Joining in

Hi Zach,

I have the same issue that Stephen was having a year ago. When you say "record on the main box", what do you mean? the Apollo Mini Box is all that I was given by VirginMedia.

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dilluminati wrote:

Hi Zach,

I have the same issue that Stephen was having a year ago. When you say "record on the main box", what do you mean? the Apollo Mini Box is all that I was given by VirginMedia.

When customers receive a 360 box they should be given one main box which contains a hard drive for recording purposes. Any additional boxes are mini boxes which are half the height of the main box..

The  main 360 box is approx 5cm tall, 22.5cm wide & 15cm deep

The mini box is approx 2.5cm tall, 22.5cm wide & 15cm deep (no hard drive, so it's basically just the top half of the main box)

main 360 (left) and mini 360 (right)main 360 (left) and mini 360 (right)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Was yours a new install, or a conversion from TiVo/V6? Did you have any multiroom boxes?

It's usually better to start a new thread explaining your query, than tack onto others - especially when it was almost a year old.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

I think you might have a Virgin Stream box as in the picture below, you can't record on that.

Virgin-Media-Stream.jpg