cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My V6 tv box has no power lights showing.

Willystone
Tuning in

Since it was installed my TV box hasn't had any power lights showing.  It was installed just pre-covid, an  engineer was supposed to arrive to fix it however COVID restrictions meant the appointment was cancelled.  The box works, and if I unplug it and wait for a minute then plug back in the lights show just for one time, then they disappear again.  The box works it is just annoying that I never know if it is on or off.  Any help appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When was your TV box installed, and was this a brand new install or additional multiroom box?

I ask because you've posted in the V6 section of the forum, and this has been closed to new customers since several years. It's only been available for existing TiVo & V6 users upgrading or adding new multiroom boxes.

New customers get TV360 by default - https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When was your TV box installed, and was this a brand new install or additional multiroom box?

I ask because you've posted in the V6 section of the forum, and this has been closed to new customers since several years. It's only been available for existing TiVo & V6 users upgrading or adding new multiroom boxes.

New customers get TV360 by default - https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Willystone, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear you feel this way 😔

If you could please answer the questions asked by @japitts, that'd be much appreciated.

We'll then be able to advise further, if need be.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks for your reply Daniel. Ooooopsss yes my box is a TV 360. sorry about the confusion.  The box was installed just pre COVID restrictions which is why the engineers call out was cancelled, so it would have been installed in 2020.  I have managed with box being faulty but really would like to able to see if it is powered on or not.

Thx 

Phil

Thanks for pointing that out I could have been waiting a long time for a reply other wise.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us Willystone. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L