cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Device Power

JLen
Just joined

Hello - I have an issue where my box doesn’t turn on properly. It has been temperamental since it was installed. Every time I try to watch TV I get a Check Device Power. I go through the advice online, power off and check connections and power back on. Sometimes this works. More often than not it doesn’t. I have really struggled with Virgin since joining and am desperate to get this working. Please can someone advise what to to and how to solve this persistent issue. 

IMG_5168.png

IMG_5169.png

IMG_5131.jpeg

 here are some pictures to show the issue 

image.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

Sounds like you might have a faulty box or power supply, if you have 2 boxes you could try swapping the power supplies between the 2 or even swapping the boxes around.

If you don't have 2 boxes then you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0343 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JLen thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We can see that since you raised your post here in here, you've been able to get the support you needed via other avenues which is great news.

If you do need any further help or support then please don't hesitate to let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W