cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS6002 error code on TV 360

DawdlVision
Joining in

DawdlVision_0-1699113903256.png

I've tried factory reset including formatting and losing my recordings, but the message continues. Can't pause live TV. I tried 150 and was sent a link to self-help, but CS6002 isn't listed among the error codes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

The CS6002 error usually also says "Can't find hard drive", which means you will need the box replacing. (Your picture hasn't loaded yet)

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Superstar

The CS6002 error usually also says "Can't find hard drive", which means you will need the box replacing. (Your picture hasn't loaded yet)

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Thanks roy247, I called Virgin twice and on the second call they took 5 minutes to do tests and then arranged to send me a replacement TV 360 by Yodel.

Hi DawdlVision,

They don't always send out replacement boxes but if it's faster than getting an engineer then that's OK. 👍👍

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DawdlVision,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry you have been having issues with your TV, I am glad our team have been able to send a new one out to you. Please keep us posted on your new box.
Thank you @roy247, for your help on this 😊
Zoie

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue, I have tried calling several times all I get are links sent that don’t work and then call terminated. I just would like to speak to someone to resolve this issue? 
I cant pause tv/record/ rewind and the code doesn’t show on the links sent… I’ve tried everything I’ve been advised to do on the numerous links sent?

any help gratefully received 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ejknighty

Thank you for your post and welcome to forums 🎉
I am sorry to hear you are having similar issues with your TV box also, I can see you have a tech booked. I hope they will be able to resolve this for you. Please keep us posted on this and if you need any further help we are here 😊
Thanks,
Zoie