cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps keep signing out

rikimuk
On our wavelength

My v360 box has started making me sign in to iPlayer every time I try and use it and the channel 4 app plays the adverts then when it should start the show it comes up with an error saying something has gone wrong. It has been fine until this week. Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Have you checked for faults in your area, you can login to your My Virgin Media and check your service status or phone 0800 5610061 for a more localised check.

If everything has been working I assume the box is set to fast start or active start and not switched off at the plug at night, you could try a factory reset of the box using the "keep recordings" option but other users have needed the box replacing when this has started happening, is the network connection good and ethernet.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rikimuk 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us, apologies you are having issues with a couple of the apps on your TV box. Could you please advise us of the errors you are getting, does it also happen on the one box or multiple?

Please let us know. 

Sabrina

rikimuk
On our wavelength

So resetting my box seems to have sorted it for now but I lost all my recordings so for now ok but not sure if the box is on the way out 

roy247
Community elder

If you used the keep recordings option and they got deleted then you need a replacement box.