cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV+

b1lly
On our wavelength

Registered for Apple TV today, trying to watch a program through the App on the 360 box. The picture judders, in that it appears to stop momentarily then jumps to where it should be. This happens in a split second but it's enough to be annoying, especially when there's fast movement on screen. It's not my 4K Panasonic TV, I run Amazon, Netflix etc on it and all is fine.

I've rebooted the 360 box, the internet speed to the house is 1+ Gig.

Does anyone know how to fix this? It's making watching Apple TV+ unwatchable.

10 REPLIES 10

ozsat
Superstar

Ensure 'Match Frame Rate' is ON - in the settings menu under 'Audio & Video'

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

b1lly
On our wavelength

Is that in the box settings or TV settings please?

Box settings 

b1lly
On our wavelength

It's already "on". Nothing seems to work.

b1lly
On our wavelength

It's already turned on.

Hi b1lly, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your Apple TV viewing. I can see you're getting help from my colleague so to prevent 2 people working on the same account, please reply to Molly's message with the information she's requested. Also add in the issues you're having with Apple TV and she can take a look at everything for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

b1lly
On our wavelength

I replied to Molly on Sunday but Molly hasn't got back to me.

Thanks for coming back to us b1lly. I can see that you have been in touch with Molly since you posted 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

b1lly
On our wavelength

Molly T hasn't replied to me for a few days, it appears she may be part time or something. Are you able to help?

I've checked the Netflix and Amazon apps through the 360 box and they work fine. The minibox is connected to a small TV that's not UHD, so it's hard to tell, but on balance I would say the picture is smooth.

I think it must be an issue with the Apple+ app ?