cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 update failed

Loobyloo0151
Tuning in

Received my new 360 remote . Followed the instructions, everything was going well ,then after 15 mins update failed . Now its telling me to turn off at the wall and try again . I've done that about 20 times and I'm losing the will to live 😩 anyone got any advice please 🙏 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Loobyloo0151 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for 360 upgrade issue – you can check and amend the date and time of your appointment via your online account.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:

•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 

•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment

•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Superstar

Hi,

Are you getting any error codes.

You could try turning off the 360 with the switch on the back of the box, then on the 360 box press and hold down both the power button and the + button at the same time.

Then turn on the 360 again whilst keeping hold of those buttons for a further 30 seconds.

The box should reboot, the power button will turn blue if it still thinks it's a V6 or white if the 360 update works, and it should reset and boot up normally.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Loobyloo0151 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your remote and thank you to roy247 for their advise here so far. Have you been able to try the steps they have recommended? 

Yeah tried all that im getting MA1/15/40 code.

Still not working . Thinking of just canceling as I'm still in my cooling off period ,can't seen to get help anywhere 😡

Hi @Loobyloo0151 👋.

Thanks for the update, we would need to bring you in for a private message so that we can get this resolved for you. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi @Loobyloo0151 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for 360 upgrade issue – you can check and amend the date and time of your appointment via your online account.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:

•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 

•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment

•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina