cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 sound cutting out for a second

Deano240
On our wavelength

I had a V6 box and engineer replaced it as I wanted 360 because sometimes the picture glitched. He gave me a new box but It had v6 software but I had the 360 remote

It was working absolutely fine but then i complained as it had the V6 software but 360 remote. Virgin sent another remote out as they said they can't upgrade the software until I get the same remote sent?

Today the new remote came and i could update the software. Now the sound cuts out every few minutes or so, no pattern what so ever for around a second. Its doing my head in! Any thing I can do please? Can they send another box with old V6 software?!

3 REPLIES 3

Deano240
On our wavelength

Update*

I watched netflix through the TV app. It done the same thing through the sound bar. I have switched off the box and it's ok! So it's definitely the box! 

Virgin please help!!!!

Hi @Deano240 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the delay in responding, I can see that you have reached out to our contact team, please keep us updated.

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,

I have purchased a CEC loss devise following someone else's advice on another post!

It's worked so far! I'm disappointed as I shouldn't have to pay for an additional device for something that's virgins fault