cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get Virgin broadband connection

cliff07
Joining in

Virgin won't connect Broadband saying its not available where I live even though both neighbouring properties have the service and I think there is a cable wire on the property. What do I do?  Any thoughts gratefully accepted!

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @cliff07 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks for your commments.  Unfortunately Virgin won't tell me why not, it seems you can't talk to anybody. I don't even think they have been out to look at the property.

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Please check your private messages @cliff07 

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hosay299
Superfast

@cliff07 wrote:

Virgin won't connect Broadband saying its not available where I live even though both neighbouring properties have the service and I think there is a cable wire on the property. What do I do?  Any thoughts gratefully accepted!

On our road we have the same been like it for years one person asked why and got a anser i see if i can find it on facebook group but it comes down to network boxs in the road !!!!!