cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go device registration - Google Chrome

Dambrose99
Joining in

Hello, 

I am having the same issue with the app since getting a new phone (iphone 11)

it’s now used up all our registrations and I can’t watch on my phone anymore. 

please help

6 REPLIES 6

Roomster
On our wavelength

Hi Dambrose, you need to delete one of the devices you no longer use. Your old phone for example.

Dave.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dambrose99 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised.

We hope that the advise given by @Roomster helps somewhat, but if you do need any further support then please don't hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thank you @Roomster but my old device isn’t there.

It still has my new phone as a registered device, it’s just not recognising my phone as that device. 

It Is now trying to make me register one of my other existing devices too (not that we can because we’re out of registrations). 

Please help

Hi @Dambrose99,

Thank you for expanding. Just to confirm, you're not using a VPN whilst trying to access it are you? Can you also confirm that you're not clearing your cache and cookies each time?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Zach_R

No, I’m not using a VPN, nor am I clearing cookies or cache. 

Thanks for confirming Dambrose99. 
We can send you a PM to confirm a few account details and manually re-set the devices for you. 

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly