cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports app giving "An unknown error has occurred" message after login

AndyMcP69
On our wavelength

I don't use the app very often but I know I will need it Monday night due to a TV scheduling clash and I often have had problems signing in. Using the call centre is impossible.

I can't remember using it since creating my Virginmedia O2 password, which I forgot and have now reset.

Can somebody help, please?

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AndyMcP69,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been quite a while, hope you have kept well.

We are sorry to see you are facing issues when using the Sky Sports app, when logging into the App are you selecting the option at the bottom which say Virgin Media and then using the same username and password you use to log into your Virgin Media Online Account?

Regards

Paul.

AndyMcP69
On our wavelength

Yes I couldn't log in, so I reset the password and this error message appeared.

Hi Andy,

Have you tried removing the App and re-installing it, also clear Cache and Cookies from the browser.

Regards

Paul.

AndyMcP69
On our wavelength

Hi Paul

Thanks but that hasn't changed anything, it still says unknown error.

Regards

Andrew

Hi @AndyMcP69,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still present. Do you have any issues logging into your My Virgin Media online account at all, or is that all working fine for you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!