cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASCAR on Premier Sports not working on TVgo for race Sunday 20/10 Showing error 1002

brianhu
Tuning in

Everything else on TVGo is fine, but all NASCAR links are dead and showing error 1002.  The TIVO is fine, just affecting the TVGo remote feed for all NASCAR feeds

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@brianhu wrote:

Everything else on TVGo is fine, but all NASCAR links are dead and showing error 1002.  The TIVO is fine, just affecting the TVGo remote feed for all NASCAR feeds

There are a couple of posts from earlier today and True Crime, True Crime Extra, That’sTV and Legend are also affected.  Check if those channels on working on your TVGo. If they aren't then it's probably connected to the issue you currently have with Premier Sports. 

I can't check Premier Sports as I don't subscribe to those channels, however as a workaround  see if you can view the channel by selecting Watch from Start (this works with True Crime, True Crime Extra and Legend)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@brianhu wrote:

There are a couple of posts from earlier today and True Crime, True Crime Extra, That’sTV and Legend are also affected.  Check if those channels on working on your TVGo. If they aren't then it's probably connected to the issue you currently have with Premier Sports. 

I can't check Premier Sports as I don't subscribe to those channels, however as a workaround  see if you can view the channel by selecting Watch from Start (this works with True Crime, True Crime Extra and Legend)

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Yes it was and the "Watch from Start "worked ???

Thanks - must remember that one!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Premier Sports should be working again now the other channels that had issues (True Crime, True Crime Extra, That’sTV and Legend) are all now working as normal again

Dave

Hi there @brianhu 

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with TV Go, we were aware of some issues on Sunday effecting some other users that do seem to have resolved since, can I ask how things are looking since your last post?