On our wavelength

Can i install  Virgin  TV Go on my HP  

Chromebook plus please i need advice before i go ahead 

TIA

BRUCIE 

8 REPLIES 8

Brucie
On our wavelength

Can i install the Virgin TV Go app on my Chromebook plus and if so can you please advise me of the procedure as unfortunately i am not tech minded 

Brucie 

Depends if the app is in the Chrome app store https://chromewebstore.google.com

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Hi there @Brucie 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I have checked and TV Go does not appear to be available via the chrome webstore, but you should still be able to use the web page version.

Brucie
On our wavelength

I have a Chromebook and wish to know if Sky is going to run on it any time soon  ?

Any help in watching sky sports via Virgin TV go would be much appreciated 

Brucie 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Brucie wrote:

I have a Chromebook and wish to know if Sky is going to run on it any time soon  ?

Any help in watching sky sports via Virgin TV go would be much appreciated 

Brucie 

You would need to contact Sky directly to see if any Sky apps can run on/or will run on Chromebooks anytime soon.

The only Sky Sports channels available via Virgin TVGO are Sky Sports News and Sky Sports Mix.

For any other Sky Sports channels you either need to download the Sky Sports app for your device (if available) and log in with your VM credentials via the Virgin TV UK icon, or by using  browser and downloading the sky desktop video player application (which is only available for MAC and windows devices) so  you can watch content on the Sky Sports website https://www.skysports.com/videoplayer/instructions 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I have tried everything you said but nothing works it just says this is not available on your device which is chrome os.

Have you downloaded the Sky Sports app?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs