cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting a second tv

coter
Joining in

I have a virgin box in my living room. I bought a smart tv for my garage’s gym expecting to be able to use virgin go to watch tv but the app won’t work on the tv or an Amazon fire stick. Is there any other way I can connect? Would a wireless hdmi cable work? Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @coter 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for being unable to use the TVGO app on a tv or Amazon Firestick, I am afraid this is not possible, you are only able to watch TVGO via mobile devices and unable to cast or mirror to any form of TV stick or box or smart TV.

Apologies.

Sabrina

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TV Go app is only licenced for use on mobile/tablet devices. This does not cover anything classed as a TV, hence the blocking of any backdoors to using it on them.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This definitely works. I connect my M2 iPad Pro via the correct USB connector to HDMI female socket and then a cable to my TV. Works ok.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2