cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear cache every time

Gio39
Joining in

TV on the go loads the 1st time but if I close and try to reopen then it will no open correctly i.e. I cannot get to view many channels.

I can only open again after I have cleared the cookies relating to virginmedia.com. It is goo that I have found this solution but frustrating!

Any remedies?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gio39,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🎉

I am sorry you are having issues with your TV Go, is this issue on all devices? Are you able to share an image (excluding any personal details) so we can see what you are seeing? 

Thanks,

Zoie

Gio39
Joining in

Hello, it is difficult to show an image as it looks normal but less channels.

It asks to accept T & C which I do then opens but only opens a few channels. This is when I have to clear cache and it will work correctly just one time.

Thanks for the reply

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us on this matter Gio39, 

Sorry just to gain further clarification on the matter, are all devices running into this same issue? 

Let us know,

Kain

Gio39
Joining in

Hello, still having issues with this on my pc. Now because I have to reset my cookies everytime on the go thinks I have used more than 5 devices, and I have to wait for the 1st May until I can watch again on pc.

Is there anyway to clear the devices and start again without waiting for a month?

Thanks for the update Gio39, sorry to hear this is still an issue for you with TV Go via your PC. We have help here for managing devices, have you tried these to reset them?

If so and the issue is still happening, let us know and we can take a closer look.

Rob