cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV Go app for UK

prowl
Dialled in

Why is this only available for an Irish login?

Why is the app only on phones and tablets in the UK? 

4 REPLIES 4

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

The Apple TV app is the software Apple has on its Mac and iOS devices for watching Apple TV+ streaming content and other stuff, and it's also found on other devices like the Fire TV Stick and some smart televisions. In contrast VM's 360 (and Sky's Q I think) only have the Apple TV+ app. I don't know why it's so confusing and someone can no doubt explain it better than me.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

No I am talking about the Virgin Go App not ATV+... it's available on iPhone and iPad in UK.  But the Virgin Go app on Apple TV is only available for Irish Logins. 

I'd use virgin a lot more if I didn't have to use the awful (old) interface and remote and If I could access my box via the app.

Hi prowl,

It sounds like you have the Virgin Media Player app rather than the Virgin Media TV Go app, which is an app specific to Virgin Media Ireland customers. TV Go isn't available on TV devices we're afraid, it's available on iPhone, iPad, Android mobile or tablet, and PC/Mac.

Beth

Hi, 

We just wanted to share an update regarding our TV go service; TVGo on Apple TV has now officially launched and is available for all customers on the App Store, which is the first time the app has been made available on the big screen.

Enjoy 😀