cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5USA is not actually 5USA

c-note
On our wavelength

When I try to watch 5USA on the app its all old game shows and there is a logo in the top left corner that looks very much like Challange TV. I've seen this issue in the past but not for a long time where a channel isn't actually the channel it should be.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @c-note 

I've just checked 5USA on my TVGo app on my mobile, and also the web app on my PC,and have no problems. It's currenly showing NCIS and has the 5USA logo in the top left corner.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

c-note
On our wavelength

Its definitely a problem for me and its been like this for a while now. I get it on the preview too but with the minor difference being the channel logo is correct.

Jim Bowen never appeared in Law & Order SVU as far as I know.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 23.14.00.png

Hi c-note, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having this issue. 

When clicking on the channel to watch, are you seeing something that matches the thumbnail or is the correct programme actually playing? 

It may be a case of the thumbnail image just being incorrect as opposed to the listing. Let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

c-note
On our wavelength

Both the preview and the channel were out of sync with what it was supposed to be. The issue has now resolved. A complete restart of everything seemed to make the difference. Thanks