cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound issues

ubberhead100
Tuning in

Good morning I have an issue with tnt sports ultimate on virgin stream the picture is great but I have no sound at all on this channel I’m usually pretty good with this stuff as I have a tech head of sorts but I just can’t get the sound on this channel to work at all 

can anyone help please 

many thanks Freddie 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi ubberhead100, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with the sound on the TNT channels. 

I have sent your issue over to another support team who will review your issue, the estimated fix time is up to 5 working days. Where possible they'll fix the issue remotely, but will contact you if they need any additional information.

Apologies for any inconvenience and keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Try physically unplugging the television for five minutes. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Tried this my friend and the same thing with the stream box but no joy it’s really strange it’s just this one channel everything else works perfectly 

Hi ubberhead100, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with the sound on the TNT channels. 

I have sent your issue over to another support team who will review your issue, the estimated fix time is up to 5 working days. Where possible they'll fix the issue remotely, but will contact you if they need any additional information.

Apologies for any inconvenience and keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good morning Sir many thanks for help the sound has started to work this morning just randomly from no where I ran the demo the channel was playing and it was working fine so maybe it was a broadcast issue but thanks for your help and time not really sure what the issue was or is 

Glad to hear the sound is working as it should be.

Any future issues or advice / help you need you know where we are 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?