cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local channel

GFB50
Joining in

Looking at the published stream channel guide, I see that 159 is a local channel but this channel is missing from my stream box. Any one know why the London Live channel is not available via stream? Virgin list it as a channel.

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @GFB50, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the missing channel from your Stream box.

Can you please confirm if this channel has ever been available to you on your Stream box?

Does this appear as being greyed out currently, or is this just simply not showing at all on the guide?

Thanks

David_Bn

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GFB50 wrote:

Looking at the published stream channel guide, I see that 159 is a local channel but this channel is missing from my stream box. Any one know why the London Live channel is not available via stream? Virgin list it as a channel.

London Live is only distributed to Virgin cable headends inside the M25. If you fed by a headend located outside the M25 you may be able to get it on Freeview, but not Satellite or Cable. LL has expanded its footprint on Freeview to cover parts of North Surrey & West Hertfordshire, but this has never been expanded to include cable.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks