cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent WiFi after essential work

RitaC90
Joining in

Hello! 
after 6 years with Virgin I am considering moving to another provided.

At the beginning of the month I received this message from virgin announcing essential work at the beginning of Feb, after that I am having a lot of issues with my connection. 
some days the speed in my office is 5 mb, and all the time I call I can’t see a solution. 

they booked the first engineer to come last week just to find out the cancelled the appointment without notifying me. 

now I have another appointment tomorrow and I have 0 hopes, what I know is that today I had to use my data connection to work. 
We have some net gear boosters but nothing helps. 
The only place with a good connection is the room where my hub 3 is. 
router reset already completed. 

I am so tired of calling them or spending hours on WhatsApp to try to sort this issue. Any advice for me? 

also, don’t think this is normal customer care

thank

2263994a-428f-4046-94c9-10358bc5fd86.jpeg

IMG_1549.png

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Placement of Wi-Fi Repeaters is critical, they need to be in a position where there is a decent signal from the VM Hub.

Check your mobile phone does work well at the chosen location before installing the Wi-Fi booster.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RitaC90 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having and that you're thinking of leaving us 😔

How did the appointment go on Tuesday and how have things been since then?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience. 

Thank you for your support @Client62 👍

Regards,
Daniel