cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web safe settings not working

wilkie2
Joining in

I have tried to turn off websafe but cannot reach account settings as the webpage is not working and comes up with the 'oops something has gone wrong our end' message. I have tried several times over the last month with the same results. 

please help

17 REPLIES 17

Hi @DavidCalla thanks a lot for your confirmation, that's great news!

Thanks for taking your time to let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi @Tom_W1

i am also having an issue trying to turn off web safe, I have tried using a computer tried using the app but every time I get the same issue saying, sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again later.

Is there something that you can do to fix this problem?

Thanks

Rob

Hey Ram1981,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your web safe settings, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi

I am having the same issue with virus and child safe showing as off but sites are still restricted. If I go in to try and change the error sorry these changes you made CW not be saved please try again. Access to some sites come up with message saying web safe is on

Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi STEVIEG31, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your Websafe settings. 

I would be happy to take a look at this further from our side. To do this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Sjcoles
Joining in

Hi, I’m having similar issues where I can’t access the web safe page. 

Hi Sjcoles,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having accessing that page. 

Have you been able to try via different web browsers?

^Martin

Hi Steven,

can you help me also. I am having the same issue and have called many times. Customer service has opened many tickets but no one has been able to resolve the issue. When I go to your website and on the app to change the online security settings it says ‘Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side.Please try again’. Many thanks