cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nuisance phone calls

Lsj1503
Joining in

Since signing up with virgin media 2 weeks ago, I've had the following number phone me daily.... 08000525306.

I looked the number up to see that many people reported it as spam so ignored it for a few days. Today i decided to answer it to put an end to the calls. The first time i was asked why i hadn't signed up when i was searching on the website weeks before.. which was wrong as it was all installed 2 weeks ago. He said he would update the system and then an hour later i got another call! This time they were asking for my details and what package i have, but they phoned me so surely they should have them already if its legit? .... I then got a 3rd phone call from the same number to which i told them i wasnt happy they kept phoning. 

What's going on?? Is this legit or should i be worried that they have my name and address. 

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lsj1503

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

We're very sorry to hear you have been receiving suspicious calls since joining Virgin Media. I'd like to look into this for you so we can determine whether the calls you've been receiving are genuine or scam calls.

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

Beth