cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to verify a Virgin media sales agent

zerogravity1986
Joining in

Hi, I need to verify a Virgin media sales agent identity, I spoke with him via phone and agreed to subscribe a broadband deal, before I send him my personal information I need to confirmed that he actually working for Virgin media. I try to call the Virgin media CS with no luck.

Can anyone on this forum help me on this issue? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi zerogravity1986,

Thanks for your post! Welcome to the Community Forums.

Just to clarify, were you looking to join us as a new customer, or was the agent calling in regards to upgrading your current deal?

Do you have any information provided by the sales agent so we can check this on our end for you? If you are not an existing customer, we may struggle to verify the call, as there'll be no account we can check the call logs against. However, if you were interested in joining, you can view all of our new customer deals online here

Let us know

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi zerogravity1986,

Thanks for your post! Welcome to the Community Forums.

Just to clarify, were you looking to join us as a new customer, or was the agent calling in regards to upgrading your current deal?

Do you have any information provided by the sales agent so we can check this on our end for you? If you are not an existing customer, we may struggle to verify the call, as there'll be no account we can check the call logs against. However, if you were interested in joining, you can view all of our new customer deals online here

Let us know

Beth

zerogravity1986
Joining in

Hi Beth,

I am a new customer. The sales agent leaved a card to me and asked me to call him for new customer deals.

Do you want me send you a private message or just leave his information under this thread?

Hi Beth, would be able to verify sales rep for me? Sales guy called today but not sure if genuine. He left a card with name and number on.

kind regards 

chris 

What was the number you were given Keld13? We can check this to see if it is genuine number from our sales team.

Rob

Can you also check a salesman out for me please now my services are installed he's no longer taking my calls of messages. And there are channels missing.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear about this Philhuds - now the services are installed, we'll need you to contact our team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 who can look into the package to make sure the channels should be included.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I would like to verify a virgin media field sales agent who knocked on my door. I gave him my details a moment ago to sign me up for your broadband but I'm realising now I should have double checked with you here before doing so! Trust is such a rare commodity these days. Thanks. 

Hello Beth,

just wondering if you are able to confirm a virgin sales rep before he comes tomorrow - refat alomar?

Thanks for the reply @Rob0004 on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

The field sales representative should have a number and ID with them to verify should you wish to ring us.
It will be a team who can verify the individual at the door.

May I ask how was the appointment? Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs