Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the black cable outside the house is cut

Joining in


Our WiFi stopped working this afternoon. And I found there is a cut of the blackcable outside, which is out the soil on the ground. I wonder can you help to send a technician to come to fix this as soon as possible? Thank you.




Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Alessandro Volta

It usually takes a few days for VM forum staff to get to topics but they don't normally reply here in 'Tech Chatter'. You will probably find it quicker to phone it in to VM and report you have a 'total loss of service'. You might want to omit the bit about the cable being cut as this seems to confuse the people on the phones as to what to do when described in topics on here.

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jun, 

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear about the cut on the cable.

We can certainly take a look into this. I will private message you now to confirm your details.