cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayleave

LC10
Joining in

Hi, we are in need of a wayleave agreement with two neighbours.

they require digging of the cables but we are having difficulty establishing where this will be. As in agreement with my neighbour they do not want to sign the wayleave without knowing the detailed digging route plan. Why is it so hard for anyone to provide this information. As if the agreement is refused then can virgin not come up with an agreed route which does not require digging under my neighbours grass and just down the sides?

has any one had any luck contacting anyone from virgin media or wayleave team as I seem to be going round in circles and they want to send someone out again in two weeks time when that just delays the installation even further (already at 4weeks since ordering) why can’t someone just talk to me on the phone to clarify this information. 

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You'll have difficulty getting a fixed plan specified in the wayleave. Virginmedia like to leave it open so that the contractors who come to do the digging can have a quick cheap job. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LC10,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're waiting on Wayleave, so I can go through a few details with you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm