cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall Damaged to property when Virgin Installed Broadband

JB9915
Joining in

Our external wall was damaged by Virgin Media Engineers, the property is a commercial site and a Tenant had Virgin Media install a New Broadband connection, since then i have triedIMG-20230817-WA0079.jpgIMG-20230817-WA0077.jpg to contact Virgin Media, but not had any joy

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Your tenant may have a Virgin Business account. That's a separate operation with its own contact numbers. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JB9915,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with a recent install for a tenant and that you believe this has caused some damage. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly so we can take some further details and investigate.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

So did the VM van went into the wall?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm that green moss - like growth on the inside of the cracked stone on top of the wall suggests that this is not new. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Wow. The pictures weren't cleared when I first answered. 

I suspect there was already a crack down the wall, and the vibration of the hammer drill opened it up. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.