cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin errors again

Stmitchell6352
Joining in

I was due to have 360 box installed today but apprentice engineer refused to cable from downstairs to my living room upstairs.  I booked the engineer appointment because I needed cabling.  Surely people have 360 boxes installed upstairs in bedrooms.

Decided to swap to the virgin stream instead, which is much more expensive and has much less functionality. 

I should of known that virgin are now trying to charge me £95.00 connection fee, especially when agreeing with agent it would be wavered with any activation fees too.

Been on phone for nearly 2 hours today speaking with Virgin.  It's the worst service provider in UK.  

I've logged a complaint with them too.

I'm just ready disappointed.  I was expecting to be watching my new TV service this evening.

2 REPLIES 2

SFrost1
Joining in

Similiar situation where they couldn't run the cable for the TV and I switched to a Stream Box - only I lost the bundle discount for switching to it, and now my monthly bill has literally doubled (that's despite two seperate Customer relations reps promising to discount it back).

It took 9+ calls over two weeks just to get the Stream box sent out. I had one customer service rep just hang up, and another try to blame Yodel for it.

I still haven't had the billing sorted, despite open complaints. I really had no idea they were this bad to deal with.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Stmitchell6352, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

Sometimes if they wire was running all around the house this could of been a trip hazard and not very practical.

What was the reason they wouldn't install this for?

Are you having any issues with you're stream box?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?