cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin available to all other houses on street but not my flat

pgrace34
Joining in

We moved into our flat - block of 6 - in April and at the time Virgin were showing as not available to our address on comparison sites so we went with Sky.

We were dissatisfied with Skys constant service issues and wanted to move to Virgin as we were given our right to exit however when checking directly with Virgin I’ve noticed every other address in our street is available, excluding our block of 6.

I occasionally see Virgin engineers out in our street so I am sure that it’s not a mistake that the other properties have it available and was wondering why it would be the case that specifically our address would be excluded? 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could be the developer didn't apply to get VM services installed into the flats.  You will need a VM "spotter" to see if it is suitable for installation.  It will most likely need the approval of the flat's management and wayleaves etc.

Just wait here a couple of days for a VM Mod to pick this up. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pgrace34 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Thank you for your support @Adduxi 👍

Regards,
Daniel