cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Broadband: Address Not Found Despite Installed Socket

ketus
Joining in

I have moved to a new apartment in South Belfast, and there is a Virgin Media socket in my apartment. However, when I search for my postal code on the Virgin Media website, it doesn’t show up, even though all the other apartments in my building are listed. My apartment is labeled as Apartment 2 in the building, which has a total of five apartments. However, Virgin Media’s search results show these apartments with different labels, such as A, B, C, etc. If I order under Apartment B, will it correspond to Apartment 2? Additionally, will I need an engineer to address this issue?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ketus,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to order our services at your new apartment. Please do not order services at a different apartment in your building as this could cause issues with your connection or the existing connections in the building. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and pass it over to the relevant team to get in touch with you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L