cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart up kit hasn't arrived

Lugsforbid
Joining in

Hello.

I've recently signed up to virgin media for internet only.

I've recently moved and had a rough moving in date of the 15th Jan but the day got pushed back to 24th.

So I called up to inform you guys of this and tried to get the delivery date pushed back to the 24th and was told I wasn't a problem and it would be with me on the 24th. But Yodel still tried to deliver on 15/16/17th and as I was at work I was unable to get there to collect the package.

The 24th came and I didn't have any email or text saying it was coming out for delivery. By the time I had settled and checked Yodel to see if I could collect the package I was unable to as it was sent back to yourself.

I called again on thr 26th as at that point I was using my phone data to pass the time which is now running low. And I was told that I would ever have a delivery on 27th or 30th but never got any an email or text.

So again I called yesterday 29th as I didn't have any info about the delivery. I was told yesterday that I will get a delivery on 31st and told I will have an email or text about the delivery by the end of the day. I've still got no email or text and I'm starting get a bit discouraged that I will ever get the start up kit.

Can any one help me with this?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Lugsforbid 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your install, I'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.