cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart install pack delivery date changed

ManUtdFan333
Joining in

Hi,

I signed up for a package today and booked delivery of the installation kit for 5th October. I have now received an email saying it's been changed to the 7th October.

Can I please change the date to get it sooner than this? I have tried to sign up to get a VM account to do this but as I don't have my new account number yet, I cannot do this.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

VM will have their own reasons for this. The date is probably not negotiable, but a VM person may offer to help if you wait here. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ManUtdFan333 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 and ask them what's happening.  You might possibly be able to get it up and running quicker if you ask for a manned install. 

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

(It can take a couple of days for a member of the forum team to pick up your post)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali