cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-contract details received, now radio silence

dan994
Joining in

I've upgraded to a new package at the end of my contract via the app, and received pre-contract details via email, with an estimated activation date of Feb 18th, however, I have not heard anything since then, and anyone I speak to via the chat seems to be just bouncing me around to different teams. If anyone has any help or suggestions that would be really appreciated. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dan994

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there's been a problem with a new offer you've been interested in. When did you last discuss this with the team and what have they advised?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

dan994
Joining in

Hi @Zach_R, thank you for the reply! I've been advised to wait until my contract officially ends and call back, although I had a mix of very confusing responses. Most people I spoke to on the phone insisted they could not see any record of my contract, although the last person I spoke to over the phone was able to see them, and said they should be able to offer me my agreed contract. Previously the app was showing "waiting for your order", but now that has gone and it seems to have no record of my order via the app. If you could help/advise on how to get my agreed contract that would be really appreciated, thank you!

dan994
Joining in

To add, my contract officially came to end yesterday, so I am now out of contract. I will call back later today, unless I can resolve the issue through these forums? Thanks again!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us on this one, dan994.

We've taken a look on our side, and can see you spoke with our team shortly after posting, and you've been able to get things resolved.

Please do let us know if you have any further issues or queries, and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ