cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside box broken

ben_sams
Joining in

Hi,

The outside box for my Wi-Fi has been kicked and broken. I have attempted to tape it up on a few occasions however it is now broken properly.

Would it be possible to send someone out to fix this?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ben_sams 

I've moved your post to the broiadband forum as forum staff dont tend to check the natter section.

It might be a good idea to ask the tech to move the box if possible when they come to repair it, as it seems you had the same issue in May last year, and looking at the photo you posted then  < this thread >  it might be more secure if moved.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ben_sams 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your external omnibox has been damaged. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can book a Tech to come and repair this. As mentioned by newapollo, we can also request that this is moved (where viable).

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thank you!

Thanks !

No worries at all Ben_sams 🙂

We're happy Reece was able to get things sorted via PM for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs