cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed but no confirmation

FHDur
Joining in

Hi,

I placed an order on 14th August for a broadband QuickStart installation kit and confirmed all pre-contract documents,  added direct debit. Then I received emails with the pre-contract documents and said there will be further emails to confirm the contract and delivery date. But I haven't received any further confirmation emails so far. The order was supposed to be arrived yesterday 17th August.

Could you please help to check the order status? I would be happy to provide order details privately.

Many thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @FHDur 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @FHDur 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @FHDur thanks for reaching out.

As I cannot tell if you've responded to my colleague, I am going to send you a private message. Please do keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee_R,

Thanks for following up. Yes I have communicated with Jon and the issue has been sorted.

Many thanks.

Thanks for coming back to us FHDur and I'm glad that you have been able to get your issues resolved.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hayley9416
Joining in

The same has happened to me was meant to get broadband box today and had all the pre contract documents and I haven’t received an email after I moved in today and have no Wi-Fi! Can someone please help cant track order or ring up as they keep asking for account number which I do not have!!

Hi @Hayley9416 

welcome to the community, please accept my apologies for the difficulty you are having. Of course we are more than happy to look into this for you, I will send you a private message for some more details. 
thank you

Jon

Hi i also need help with the same sotuation

Hi i also need help with the same situation 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mccrory92 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing a similar issue. I'll send you a private message now, so we can look into this further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ