Menu
baldyslaphead59
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: User already logged in (when not) on hub

Thanks for the honesty, but as a known issue, that's "been going on for years now." a bit surprising that a company as big as Virgin, hasn't sought to resolve the problem already!!

Baldy

stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yes an old thread, but it is still an issue.
And in my case logging out wasn't an option. I just changed a setting and it rebooted, and when it came back I got the dreaded 'User already logged in' and I really don't want to have to set everything up again.
It's a bug and it needs to be fixed. How about just allowing multiple sessions?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevedh2

Thanks for your post 

Sorry you have experienced this as well 

We can feed this back for you to the right team 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
biltong
Tuning in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

This just occurred with me. I cleared the browser cache including the cookie for 192.168.0.1 in Chrome and refreshed the router login page and signed in fine.

0 Kudos
Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone. 

I have investigated this further in the business and this is not a known issue/bug that we are aware of when access the hub admin/setting pages on a desktop. This is a security feature in place, where only one user may have access to change the settings at one time. Please make sure that you log out of the hub admin page correctly, rather than closing the window down as this will keep you logged in for a period of time.  

If anyone has any further issues or something that they would like to raise on this then please let me know and I will advise on resolution steps or look to investigate this further. 

Carley - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos