cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub 5 WiFi pods

Noggin1966
Dialled in

Just installed new hub 5 router. All good, except my three WiFi pods are not connecting to the router. 
I get continuous flashing white lights.
Can anyone help?  
have obvs tried turning both router and pods on & off 

41 REPLIES 41

Hi,

I received my new Hub5 yesterday and have the same issues, 3 pods are now not working. Dual Ethernet port pod is flashing blue, other 2 flashing white.

Spoken with VM support and promised a call back which hasn’t happened.

any help gratefully received as my broadband upgrade has turned into a major downgrade!

Thanks

Hi Kpstratton27,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your WIFI Pod looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration after your new Hub was installed 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

I'll need to provision the Pods onto your new Hub, this is something I'll need to do via Private Message which I'll send over now. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Ridgerowans
Joining in

Hi . We’ve had a new Hub5 and currently have 3 wifi pods that previously connected to the Hub3. We cannot get them to connect to the new hub and just have constant flashing lights. Have turned everything off and on but still don’t work. This has been the case for 24 hours now. Any suggestions as to how to resolve? Thanks

Hi Ridgerowans

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the pods and the new hub.

I have taken a look at things from our side and can see you spoke with the team today.

Has this now resolved the issue?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, I am having the same issue with my wifi pod (white) not connecting to my new hub 5. I contacted customer services and they just sent a new pod but that isn’t connecting either. Could I have my 2 pods provisioned to my hub? 

Hi there - I have the same issue with the new hub 5. How are they activated? Do I need to speak with VM?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kb1 and AlbertoC 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're both experiencing issues with your Pods not working with your Hub. I'm going to send you both a private message, which you will find in the top-right, white envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

padbed-hisqis-X
Joining in

Following this thread as I’m getting a hub 5 delivered on Tuesday. I won’t be holding my breath that the 3 Wi-Fi pods will work with it out the box!

Hi padbed-hisqis-X, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We understand that you're unsure but it is a very simple fix from this end so if for any reason your pods aren't connecting after you've installed the hub, pop back to us here and we can then get some information from you and will be able to re-provision the pods to work with the new hub right away 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic

I thought that with the Hub 5 you needed new WiFi 6 pods to work with it as the old pods so not work with WiFi 6. I remember when the hub 5 was in testing anyone with pods needed to be supplied with new ones