cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connection issues

ThomasDunn99
Joining in

Hi,

Around 18 months ago I joined virgin media and required a new connection to the property from the street box. Unfortunately the contractor who carried out the work was unable to find the ducting that had been installed at the bottom of my drive when virgin was made available to our street. 
Since then I have had groundwork’s done and have discovered the ducting at the bottom of my drive. I have tried to re-join virgin media but my address has been struck off the list and now says virgin is not available at this address. 
I proceeded to ring up customer service and received little help in progressing this issue. Can someone please help with a specific number to call or how to proceed to resolve this issue?

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @ThomasDunn99 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more