cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not verify my email when trying to log in to Virgin Media account

lambslam
Joining in

I tried to create an account with Virgin Media so I could log into the app and control some Virgin Media WiFi pods. However when I tried to create the account it failed at the verification step. Either one of two things would happen:

• I would wait for a long time for the verification email to be sent, and once I had received it the verification link had expired. I would try to get it sent again when this happened.
  • Sometimes when I click the link in the email it loads a page that just states "Complete your profile". There isn't anything on this page for me to do or click so I can't do anything. I also can't resend the verification link.

I am now unable to:

• access this new account
  • resend a verification link

I tried looking at similar answers on this subject but all other posts just resulted in a private chat with someone from Virgin to fix the issue. Could someone please help me?

3 REPLIES 3

lambslam
Joining in

I'm still having this issue, could someone please PM me so I can fix this.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello lambslam

Sorry to hear of the problems activating your online account, we appreciate you taking the time to view the forums and look for work arounds.

From what you have advised, initially this looks to be in regards to the Connect App to help with your wireless network and devices but it appears to be in regards to the actual online account set up. We're happy to help with this and as you have experienced this will require a Private Message.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Hmm. A broadband customer will already have an account. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.