cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5x Flashing Red Light

AidyM
Dialled in

I had the 1Gb service installed last week (10th) and all was working well until this morning. I now have a flashing red light on the hub (5x). I've followed all the suggestions from the service check (cooling, positioning etc) and now have an engineer booked but not until next week.

Any suggestions?

I should add that I'm in a new area for VM and, to the best of my knowledge, installation works are still in progress in the village, although I was told this work wouldn't affect my service.

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AidyM 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your services at this time. 

I have checked the systems at my side and cannot see any concerns in the area that have been identified to be causing service issues for you. 

The earliest technician would have been booked for you and they will be able to support further on their visit to investigate the cause, my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause 

Please do keep us updated with how your visit goes

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hello

I've just spoken to a VM engineer who has arrived to do an install at a neighbour and he has verified that our lines (mine and the neighbours) are dead, something to do with the feed to the pole. He said he has called this in to your network team.

Ah okay, glad that you were able to ask an engineer at site who was able to identify the issue and had notified the team. They'll work on getting this resolved for you as soon as possible
Thanks for letting us know @AidyM Keep us updated should you have any further concerns at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley