cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated timeframe

MikeWilliams
Joining in

Hi All,

I am seeing activity in the streets of our village where the contractor is installing the cables and street plates (if that's the right word).

So far I estimate that about 10% of the roads have the cables installed.

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes after the initial cabling work before we will be able to place orders.

Village is Markfield, Leicestershire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markfield

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

richard999
Tuning in

The cabling for my street was complete in early January I believe. I still can’t order it yet but I’ve noticed some people can in different areas of my town though some of them had to wait 5 months and others only a few. They are still installing cables quite near to me though so I’m personally expecting in the next few month. Virgin told me it can be anything from 5-18 months.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

richard999
Tuning in

The cabling for my street was complete in early January I believe. I still can’t order it yet but I’ve noticed some people can in different areas of my town though some of them had to wait 5 months and others only a few. They are still installing cables quite near to me though so I’m personally expecting in the next few month. Virgin told me it can be anything from 5-18 months.