cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooling off period - business

Booooom
Joining in

Hi

I am already a residential customer but needed broadband in a 2nd property. Unfortunately the other property used to be a business (now residential) but the address change has not been processed on VM systems. For this reason the only service available to me at the new address was a business contract. 

My question is does the business contract also have a 14 day Cooling off period as the residential?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person should advise on your options soon.  I would expect that they could change the status of an ex-business property to residential fairly easily.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Booooom, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear that you've had some issues with getting a service to your new address. 

We would need to contact our housefiles team so we can get the address moved over to residential for you. I'll need to confirm your address in order to do this so I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs