cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing delivery address of installation pack with account number

SamFitzpatrick
Joining in

Hello, I ordered a starter pack a couple of days ago for a house I'm soon moving into. The delivery date is prior to when I will move in, so I need to change the delivery address. I've seen you can change this in your Virgin account but in my Virgin Media Contract Information Sheet I have neither a Customer account number nor a customer area reference, instead just a "-" is stated. This means I also can't phone into Virgin's helpline.

Any help would be appreciated

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @SamFitzpatrick 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SamFitzpatrick, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the delivery and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Boyan1985 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with the delivery

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

2 weeks ago you said you’ll drop me a PM regarding the delivery, no message arrived yet. 
good thing I wasn’t relying on your help 

I am so sorry to hear about this.

I am going to send you a PM right now. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?