cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled but waiting

darabpe
Joining in

Hey all, hope you can give me some advice and ideas so I know what facts and figures to head into battle with them… But I was paying £40pcm for 125mb and maxit TV. Did the usual retentions nonsense and offered stupid amounts so for the first time in 10 years I actually cancelled with the hope of good prices being offered. However I had my first call and the guy said he could basically do BB only for £22, yeah nice but I want my TV. £31 for lower TV but would add TNT which I’d consider but an admin fee would be added of £35 or, to stay as I was it would be £42 a month with a £35 admin fee! Absolute joke I thought, so I didn’t commit to anything and haven’t heard back. I have another 3 weeks before cancellation finalises and wondered how this process normally goes and also what people are getting so I know what’s an actual good deal because I know these aren’t!

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Super solver

That might well have been your last bite of this particular cherry. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yes, they have probably given up now.

They know if you really do want the service you will come back, and they won't need to repeat their lowest offer. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.