cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Bethshields
Joining in

I signed up for virgin on the 25/03/24 I was supposed to go live on the 04/04/24 it then got pushed back to the 10/04/24 skip to today 01/05/24 and I still don't have broadband. Called to speak to someone higher to be told I would receive a phone call back within 2 hours and still had nothing. Would not recommend them to anyone! 

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Super solver

You should get compensation https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat... 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you don't already have a VM cable from the road, they will have given the job of installing one to a subcontractor. This can take days, weeks or months - read through this forum for examples.

The dates you will be given are just random ones intended to keep you hanging on rather than give up and go elsewhere, because you are not tied to a contract until after the broadband is in and working.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bethshields

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

We're really sorry to hear that your installation has been pushed back, I'll do my best to help.

I've sent you over a PM so I can take your account details and look into this for you

Beth