Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking an engineer

Joining in

How do I book an engineer to move where the hub comes into the house to the other side of the room, where it needs to be? 


Wise owl
  • Wait a few hours to several days for a reply on here.
  • Contact by phone (At 8am when the lines open) on 0345 454 1111 (150 from VM landline).
  • Live chat here.
  • WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Llewis1, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We can arrange for an engineer to visit to move the hub however there is a £25 call out charge for this. We would need to confirm some details with you in order to get this done. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊


Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs