cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone understand what this code means

copleyto52
Joining in

I've been on call about 4 times with the same very unhelpful lady am fit to lose the plot. I cant wait until Wednesday for a technician ive to work im paying for gibabit wifi, hub 5. The network log says

registration complete - waiting operational status

i can connect but it has no internet, LAN cable nothing even comes up when its plugged in.

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Message means that the hub has rebooted and is waiting for a message from the CMTS (equipment at other end of your line). Nothing you can do until technician arrives.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi copleyto52

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you had chatting to our Faults Team and for the broadband issues experienced. 

Please let us know how things go following the appointment on Wednesday and we'll be on hand to help if you need further assistance  😊

Beth

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you trying the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 

See if they can help.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.