cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Point Change

Backflipboy
Tuning in

I would like to get someone to move my access point from my lounge to my front bedroom, both rooms are at the front of the flat (Downstairs) and either side of the front door.

I realise there will be a charge for this, can anyone organise this and let me know what the charge will be, just have Broadband service (1Gig) and home phone.

TIA

Kev Johnson

My services: BB 1Gig Home Phone
6 REPLIES 6

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You can phone Customer service to book the a visit, or wait for a VM person to pick this up. The fixed charge is £25.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Backflipboy 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

A big thank you to our community member jpeg1 for their advise here and as they have stated we would be more than happy to arrange an appointment to rearrange this for a flat charge of £25. If you would like us to arrange this please do let us know and we will pop you a private message across here. 

Thank you Ashleigh for your reply, yes I would like to arrange an appointment for the work to be completed and will await your reply

Thank You

No problem at all, I will send you a DM now to get this resolved for you 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Glad we 've got the ball rolling on this 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Many thanks for your help 👍